WELCOME! As mentioned earlier, this blog was created as part of a class project. The class, "Crafting the Vision", combines original photography and writing. I had always enjoy writing (especially poems) and taking pictures...but I had never put them together. Now I realize that I do enjoy crafting MY vision.
Some of the poems are serious, others are funny, some are in Spanish, some in Latin, and some make no sense at all. So, if you found this blog, you are either in the class, bored to death, or I begged you to check it out. Regardless of how you got here, your input is welcome.

Gracias por la visita!

-Emilia

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Schola



The poem plays with musical terms that have common or everyday meaning as well. The pictures were taken during a rehearsal of the schola. The schola is a choir that sings Gregorian Chants. Our schola has only 5 members and we sing Mass once a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment